GulfstreamComposites.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free expert technical help for your boat building project

2 posters

Go down

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Empty Free expert technical help for your boat building project

Post by Admin - Shine Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Over the last 10 years, I have built 6+ stitch and glue boat, below are a few.  I have also helped hundreds of customers with technical support in their boat building projects.  Post you stitch and glue project here and I will walk you through any issues or questions you might have.  Materials sales through gulfstreamcomposites.com is what pays the bills, so please check us out for you epoxy/glass needs WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICES Wink  - plus you get the support to go with it.

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Joel_s%2BPhantom

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Copy%2Bof%2B4_18_2007%2B002

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  2012-09-05%2B11.26.08

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  FS17_shineI_01.28.09%2B002

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Christmas_parade" />
Admin - Shine
Admin - Shine
Admin

https://gulfstreamcomposites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Empty Re: Free expert technical help for your boat building project

Post by kcinnick Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:23 pm

Is that first boat a Phantom?

kcinnick

Back to top Go down

Free expert technical help for your boat building project  Empty Re: Free expert technical help for your boat building project

Post by Admin - Shine Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:46 pm

kcinnick wrote:Is that first boat a Phantom?

Yes, its a PH16 made with foam core
Admin - Shine
Admin - Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcinnick Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 pm

I followed most of your projects, I must have missed that one. Nice looking boat, just about what I want, well, maybe the casting deck a couple inches lower and well a 20-25 foot boat.

kcinnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin - Shine Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:20 am

kcinnick wrote:I followed most of your projects, I must have missed that one.  Nice looking boat, just about what I want, well, maybe the casting deck a couple inches lower and well a 20-25 foot boat.

it was a long, long time ago, before digital cameras Very Happy all my build pictures had to be developed and then scanned Shocked
Admin - Shine
Admin - Shine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kcinnick Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Admin - Shine wrote:
kcinnick wrote:I followed most of your projects, I must have missed that one.  Nice looking boat, just about what I want, well, maybe the casting deck a couple inches lower and well a 20-25 foot boat.

it was a long, long time ago, before digital cameras Very Happy all my build pictures had to be developed and then scanned Shocked

Must have been, boat aged well. Most of the commercial offerings from that era look really dated, even if in great condition.

kcinnick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down